Tuesday, 05 February 2008

POWER NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you read my previous post you would know that I haven't slept in quite a while. Well at about 10 this morning my eyelids were so heavy, I had to POWER NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on my desk in plain view of all my employees. No shame, I know. But what a POWER NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, 20 minutes of light sleep got me so energised, I felt like conquering the world! I never knew that 20 minutes of rest could do that to a man! AWESOME!

I know Sir Winston Churchill used to do that and as far as rumors go, he very rarely slept a full night but rather just chilled out with a tumbler of brandy and a cigar in his armchair. I believe him to be the most effective, witty and captivating person throughout modern history so I think I'm onto someting with this whole POWER NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idea. Maybe I will be the Sir Winston Churchill of the IT industry one day. Even Sir Richard Branson swears by the POWER NAP!!!!!!!!!!!! He calls it a cat nap though which I find quite demeaning to such a wonderful exercise. (I'm not a cat person)

Maybe there's some sort of association between knighthood and the infamous POWER NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe my mastery of little doses of sleep will lead me to be kneeling in front of the British Monarch someday with a sword slicing towards each of my shoulders for the greatest honor of all history!
I dunno.
Until then, (or maybe sooner) you all must keep well and remember... POWER NAPS!!!!!!!!!!! are goooooooooooood!
BOB

No comments: