Friday, 01 February 2008

Women: Somebody Kill Me Please

What is is about girlfriends?

In the beginning, whatever gesture you make, whatever gifts you buy for them etc. etc. is all well appreciated.

The moment you end up doing the nasty, the appreciation switch flicks off and suddenly, when you do all that kind of stuff, you're not earning points but rather maintaining your points at a bearly acceptable level.

What I'm trying to say is that my relationship with Cindy is fast becoming more effort than what it's worth. For some godawful reason, our 1 year and 1 month anniverssary is such a big deal, that I am obliged to take her out for a night on the town. Don't get me wrong, I like taking her out but now, instead of surprising her with a great night out, she expects it. I'm running out of ideas of things to do that actually get her happy rather than just satisfied and it's becoming very very very tiring. I'll give it two months. After all, women do tend to act irrationally during certain regular intervals.

Signed,

A tired Bob Hillgun

PS....


And all I want is a decent night's sleep. It's going to be a rather long evening being lectured about over doing it on poker night.

The fact remains that I just cannot please EVERYBODY. She must learn to compromise every now and again.

For f*&%ks sake! Start a book club or something!

No comments: